Northeast Ohio Divorce & Family Law Attorney
Willoughby – Mentor – Painesville – Chardon – Ashtabula
Legal services that help you and your family for a lifetime
For over 20 years, attorneys at our Northeast Ohio divorce and family law firm, Patrice Denman Co. LPA, have provided our clients with powerful representation coupled with sincere concern for the welfare of their families. We value the trust and confidence our clients place in us as lawyers and as partners in the process of divorce.
If you would like to discuss your situation with one of our lawyers, please contact our office to make arrangements for a free consultation. You will have the opportunity to speak with a Northeast Ohio divorce and family law attorney, not just an assistant or paralegal.
At Patrice Denman Co. LPA, A Professional Law Corporation, our philosophy is simple: our attorneys provide Painesville families with legal services that help them for a lifetime. We do so by protecting our individual clients’ rights and values, leading them through difficult situations, and always keeping their interests and those of their children foremost in our minds.
- Planning ahead with premarital agreements: As lawyers, we work every day with couples at various stages of relationships. We are convinced that many marriages would benefit from premarital financial planning and prenuptial agreements that outline the responsibilities of each spouse.
- Frank discussions about Ohio divorce: Communication is key to the many difficult questions in a divorce. To find solutions that work for you, we will listen to you and understand your values and goals. You need to know that you can talk to a lawyer at Patrice Denman Co. LPA. You won’t be referred to a paralegal or assistant.
- Creative solutions to child custody and support: As attorneys we realize that the issues we deal with have long-term impacts on the lives of our clients. We approach every issue concerning a child with the goal of crafting a solution that protects the family for a lifetime.
- Protecting the family threatened with violence: As family law attorneys we have heard heart-wrenching stories of verbal, emotional, sexual, and physical abuse. We are committed to using all of our experience, skill, and sensitivity to ensure our clients receive all legal protections available by law and are able to rebuild their lives.
- When bankruptcy is necessary: Our experience and expertise in bankruptcy matters can help guide clients throughout the legal process to produce a positive outcome.
- Estate plans that serve your family: We have extensive experience in drafting wills, estate plans and trusts of all sizes and complexities for families throughout Northeast Ohio.
Free consultation with a Painesville family lawyer. Contact us today.
If you entrust us with the welfare of your family, our attorneys will provide the sensitive legal counsel, responsive service, and powerful representation you deserve. Please call us at 440.639.1020 or contact us by e-mail today. Your first consultation is free.
Se habla español